Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bummer!

Today woke up around 11 am..damn late..went out around 12.30 to Midvalley..Wanna survey somethin' for my friend..but couldn't find it..Had lunch with my sister and her fren at Little Penang Cafe..Menu biase jek..5 Aromatic Spice Chicken :P and Pie T.. I couldn't really get along with them..out of topics ..haha..my bad..So I excused myself..Anyway, they are goin' to watch Avatar..I already watched that movie..Nice one

Went to Toys R Us..then Jusco..Bought myself 2 bras cost 200++..free 1 umbrella..hahaha...Then finally checked out the Chocolate Exhibition Centre..Not really that interesting..Maybe I was expecting too much...I guess..I got myself chocolate cakes and biscuits..I was about to buy more but then..I've bump into Mr K..and his girlfren..ahaha..oh yeah..I'm alone..Bummer! He was standing beside me n I didn't even realize it until he says "Nana!" hahahah..*sigh* Punyela ramai manusia kat midvalley ni..dia jugak yg aku nak terserempak..We chatted a bit..Then I excused myself..again.. :P

Then I just go back..Mission Unaccomplished.. :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment