"Couldn't get those I like to like me back. Couldn't get those who likes me to admit."
Someone tweeted this yesterday. I've been following that someone since 'I can't remember when'. :P From Friendster to Myspace to Facebook and now Twitter.. haha..Am I a stalker? Nah..I don't think so..Somehow I find him attractive. I think most people do..Why? Is it because of his look? I must say he's quite good lookin' ...That's how I got crush on him at the first place :P I doubt he remembers me...I'm not goin' into details on how I met him and why I like him bla bla bla.. :P And yes, there are plenty reasons to like him...hmm..It's for me to know and for you to find out :P
We have mutual friends and people know him, at least malaysian people lah..hahaha..so kalau org tau aku suke dia, musti ade yg cakap "eh poyolah kau" ..hahahha...tanaklah risiko2 sebegitu.. :P
Dipendekkan cerita, entry ini aku buat sebab nak admit yang aku jugak suke dia :P
Outta here..
Papai
Hur man laddar ner Tinke the Wolfgirl film
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment