di kesempatan ini sy ingin mengucapkan SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!!! buat 2 sahabat handai..ke handal ekk..huhu...iaitu Incik Bad dan Cik Ani Kebabom kite kerana telah selamat diijabkabulkan pada ahad lepas bertempat di Melaka..cak pongg cak ponggg :D Tahniah wes...InsyaAllah next month aku pegi yg belah Kemaman plak....biasela kan..gile kuasa..muahahahah
oh yeee...Sabtu lepas g tgk Tokio Hotel kat one utama..best gilak tp guwe pancit awal..mane taknyeee dok menjerit sakan time Pop Shuvit ngan Bunkface..ngan hujannyeee lagik...pastu blakang guwe ade plak mamat sorang ni persis Zulhuzaimy..serius distracted..ahhaahha..oh nana..sile fokus :P haihhh...anyway, jatuh chenta ngan 2 lagu derang..iaituuuu "World Behind My Wall" and "Monsoon" :D ..lyric pun menarik jugekkk..
hmmmm..apsal aku story hari ahad punye cite dulu baru ari sabtu?? ahh..sukatilahhh :P
dengan ini, terimalah 2 buah lagu dari guwe tp tokio hotel yg nyanyi :P ...sile tekan play sendiri :)
World Behind My Wall
It's raining today
The blinds are shut
It's always the same
I tried all the games that they play
But they made me insane
Life on TV
It's random but means nothing to me
I'm writing down what I cannot see
Wanna wake up in a dream
Owow
They're telling me
It's beautiful
I believe them
But will I ever know
The world behind my wall
Owow
The sun will shine
Like never before
One day I will be
Ready to go
See the world behind my wall
Trains in the sky
Are travelling
Through fragments of time
They're taking me to parts
Of my mind
That no one can find
I'm ready to fall
I'm ready to crawl
On my knees to know it all
I'm ready to heal
I'm ready to feel
Owow
They're telling me
It's beautiful
I believe them
But will I ever know
The world behind my wall
Owow
The sun will shine
Like never before
One day I will be
Ready to go
See the world behind my wall (x4)
I'm ready to fall
I'm ready to crawl
On my knees to know it all
I'm ready to heal
I'm ready to feel
Take me there!
Owow
Take me there!
Take me there!
Owow
They're telling me
It's beautiful
I believe them
But will I ever know
The world behind my wall
Monsoon
I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothing left here anymore
My room is cold, it's making me insane
I've been waitin' here so long
Another moment seems to have come
I see the dark clouds comin' up again
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon just me and you
A half moon fading from my sight
I see your vision in it's light
But now it's gone and left me so alone
I'll know I have to find you now
Can hear you name and don't know how
Why can't we make this darkness feel like home?
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon, hey, hey
I'm fighting all this power coming in my way
Let it take me straight to you
I've been running night and day
I'll be with you soon just me and you
We'll be there soon, so soon
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon
Through the monsoon
Just me and you
Through the monsoon
Just me and you
There's nothing left here anymore
My room is cold, it's making me insane
I've been waitin' here so long
Another moment seems to have come
I see the dark clouds comin' up again
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon just me and you
A half moon fading from my sight
I see your vision in it's light
But now it's gone and left me so alone
I'll know I have to find you now
Can hear you name and don't know how
Why can't we make this darkness feel like home?
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon, hey, hey
I'm fighting all this power coming in my way
Let it take me straight to you
I've been running night and day
I'll be with you soon just me and you
We'll be there soon, so soon
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon
Through the monsoon
Just me and you
Through the monsoon
Just me and you


0 comments:
Post a Comment